Castlellian clan Forum for RoE R3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castlellian clan Forum for RoE R3

This forum is for our clan mates to join and for our councils to meet and work together to help build a strong union with in our groups. Viva Castlellians.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:42 pm

Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Julian
Admin
Julian

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:34 pm

Here is where you will let us know who you are and what clan you belong to. I ask that when you are posting your name please use your In Game Name for it will be important to me later oin when I assign rights to people in this forum.

I am Julian.the.third In R3 I am the clan owner of my clan I am the owner of this forum page any questions comments messages about issues you are having go to me.

If you are trying to decide if the clan is one you wish to join then read up on all of our public profiles and decide which of our clans you wish to join. Once you join you can place a welcome message here and let me know your nickname here. Anyone can register but not everyone will be allowed to vied these pages. When I find a player who is not in our clan on this site I will ban them from here do not take it personally this is our site and we wish to keep it within the family.

I hope to get to know everyone soon.

The Tavern is now open to members so go and have fun
Back to top Go down
https://castlelliansfamily.forumotion.com

Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Castlellian clan Forum for RoE R3 :: Entry Message :: This Forum's purpose-
Jump to: